Are you a landlord or thinking about becoming one?
This presentation is a great opportunity to find out more about the legal and financial side of being a landlord. Join Michael Safren, an experienced real estate attorney, and Lisa Lotus, owner and inspector at Taurus Home Inspections, at this free online event. They will discuss:
- Asset Protection and Risk Management—How to keep everything you’ve worked for safe.
- Landlord/Tenant Rights—Know your rights and responsibilities and updates on new laws.
- Short-term Rentals—AirBNB, vacation rentals, part-time rentals.
- What you need to know about rental inspections and how they benefit both the landlord and the tenant.
At The Law Offices of Jenny Ling, PLLC, with offices in Seattle and Bellevue, our focus is on making sure your business and your family are taken care of, whether it be small business advising, real property investing, managing and litigating through the regulatory environment, estate planning, or advising in times of financial distress. We call it planning for your legal life.
Michael Safren focuses on real estate and business transactions, and litigation. He provides his clients with practical business wisdom, assisted clients through regulatory matters, has collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements for clients and helps his clients enforce their property rights.
Lisa Lotus is the owner and inspector at Taurus Home Inspections.
She provides the following inspection services throughout the Puget Sound region:
- Pre-Offer consults
- Maintenance or "home care"
- Structural Pest
You can reach her at (206) 676-0023, email@example.com
or visit her website and book an inspection or find out more about her services at www.taurushomeinspections.com