We know that every sector of our local economy has and will continue to be profoundly impacted by COVID-19, from manufacturing, to tourism, to retail. We also recognize the value in coming together to find solutions, guide decision-making and create actions plans to pave the road to economic recovery for our communities. This Virtual Summit will be a gathering of minds to do just that. Join us, because Together we are Stronger.
Our confirmed speakers include
- Carl Cole, City Manager - City of SeaTac
- Ryan Calkins - Port of Seattle Commissioner
- Chris Mefford, President & CEO - Community Attributes
- Kris Johnson, President & CEO - AWB
- Scott Alexander, President - Alexander Party Rentals
- Dave McFadden, Managing Director of Economic Development - Port of Seattle
- Amanda Mayo, Founder / CEO, Sr. HR Consultant - FIT HR
11:00am - Virtual Begins, Welcome & Opening with Carl Cole
11:05am - Opening Remarks from Port Commissioner Ryan Calkins
11:15am - Key Note with Chris Mefford
11:40am - Panelist Discussion led by Kris Johnson
12:15pm - Virtual Audience Q&A
12:45pm - Door prize & Thank Yous
1:00pm - Event Concludes
Virtual through Zoom
Please register for webinar login details.
Registration is by donation (suggested $20).
Thank you for continuing to support Chamber programming!