Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
17338 International Blvd.
Seattle, WA 98188
SALES & CATERING COORDINATOR
The Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport is seeking a Sales & Catering Coordinator to join our team. The Sales & Catering Coordinator provides sales and event-related administrative support services; sells & details event space bookings. Maintains office organizational system, proactively keeping ahead of workflow. Responsible for the coordination and planning for a successful experience, directly with clients, once booked, and for coordinating the details with the hotel team internally. Books hotel event space for all requests with less than 10 guest rooms, and takes charge of detailing event space needs and menus for existing Bookings made by others.
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award-winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
We look for people who excel in their role and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. Proven through multiple awards from our partnering brands for outstanding guest service and meetings excellence, we deliver the best to our guests by creating a sense of belonging, empowerment and support to our team members, coupled with their dedication, innovative spirit, and raw talent.
- Variable schedule, Monday – Sunday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, must be available weekends and holidays
RATE OF PAY:
- $600 sign-on bonus, paid in 3 installments
- Individual incentives and Bonus Programs
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Paycheck Advancement Program
- Hotel Travel Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Meals
For eligible employees:
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Plan
- Principals of providing customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word, with basic skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
Skills and Ability to:
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Prioritize efforts to support the directives and goals established by supervisor(s), hotels represented and Hollander Hospitality.
- Effectively organize, plan, and prioritize work.
- Actively and effectively participate in internal and external meetings.
- Make decisions and problem-solve, analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Resolve customer complaints or problems.
- Consistently meet individual goals and contribute adequately towards team goals.
- Consistently support the culture expectations of Hollander Hospitality and the hotel(s) represented.
- Represent Hollander Hospitality with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Maintain open communication with all co-workers to support a positive work environment and the best possible customer experience.
- Anticipate the needs of others.
- Create and contribute to a sense of fun and belonging for others.
- Exhibit excellent time management and prioritization.
- Deliver outstanding, personalized guest experiences.
- Attend and participate in required meetings and trainings.
- Meet attendance requirements and deadlines with dependability and consistency.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One-year administrative experience; experience in hospitality industry a plus.
Light Work: The ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. This work requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, move around the hotels to give site tours. Must be able to lift and carry general office supplies and equipment. Position requires hand manipulative skills for word processing and writing. Must be able to hear verbal conversations over the phone and in-person with background noise. Must have visual acuity to analyze written information and view computer terminal and ability to express or exchange information by means of the spoken word.
Drug-Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer