Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
17338 International Blvd.
Seattle, WA 98188
ROOM ATTENDANT ***$600 Sign-On Bonus
The Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport hotel is seeking a Room Attendant to join our team. The Room Attendant cleans and prepares guest rooms by meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to ensure guest satisfaction.
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award-winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
We look for people who excel in their role and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. Proven through multiple awards from our partnering brands for outstanding guest service and meetings excellence, we deliver the best to our guests by creating a sense of belonging, empowerment and support to our team members, coupled with their dedication, innovative spirit, and raw talent.
- Varied days, 30 hours per week. Must be available weekends and holidays.
RATE OF PAY:
- $600 Sign-On Bonus - paid in three installments
- Individual Incentives & Bonus Programs
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Paycheck Advancement Program
- Hotel Travel Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Meals
For eligible employees:
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Plan
- General cleaning principles, safe use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
Skills and Ability to:
- Physical strength and manual dexterity to operate necessary equipment and perform all required cleaning duties.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance to represent the hotel positively.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness to ensure room cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Manage one’s time to meet productivity standards.
- Communicate effectively with guests and co-workers in order to accurately receive and convey information.
- Work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency.
Education and Experience:
- Six months previous housekeeping or related experience preferred.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
Position requires ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours and physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs; operation of vacuums weighing up to 25 lbs., lifting and moving heavy furniture, partially lifting mattresses weighing up to 155 lbs. and pushing a housekeeping cart weighing up to 175 lbs.
Must be able to walk, stand, bend, climb, lift, carry, crouch, kneel, push, pull, reach, grasp and see.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer