Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
17338 International Blvd.
Seattle, WA 98188
BELLPERSON/DRIVER ***$600 Sign-On Bonus
The Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport Hotel is seeking a Bellperson/Driver to join our team. The Bellperson/Driver supports the Guest Service department by providing porter and transportation service to hotel guests.
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award-winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
We look for people who excel in their role and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. Proven through multiple awards from our partnering brands for outstanding guest service and meetings excellence, we deliver the best to our guests by creating a sense of belonging, empowerment and support to our team members, coupled with their dedication, innovative spirit, and raw talent.
- Varied Schedule; Must be available weekends and holidays.
RATE OF PAY:
- $600 Sign-On Bonus - paid in three installments
- Individual Incentives & Bonus Programs
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Paycheck Advancement Program
- Hotel Travel Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Meals
For eligible employees:
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Plan
- Airport ground transportation regulations.
- Location and best routes to reach airport and area establishments.
- Traffic laws.
Skills and Ability to:
- Physical strength and manual dexterity to operate necessary equipment and perform required duties.
- Safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency.
- Communicate effectively with guests and co-workers in order accurately receive and convey information.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance to meet hotel standards and represent the hotel positively.
- Manage one’s time in order to meet productivity standards.
- Work evenings and weekends as required.
- Accurately give directions and information regarding immediate and metro areas.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 25 years of age.
- Experience driving a large shuttle van (12 passenger) or bus preferred.
- Previous customer service preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
Must be able to see, stand, walk, stoop, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp and perform repetitive motions as required by job.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer