What Every Member Receives
- Representation in the Halls of Government: Chamber members benefit from the strength of the many. From paid lobbyists at the State Capitol to strong and productive relationships with city elected officials and staff, your chamber fights for legislation and ordinances that makes it easier for you to do business.
- Business Referrals: The Chamber receives many requests for information on quality businesses of every conceivable type. We ONLY refer Chamber members, and we do it every day.
- Web Site Listing: The Chamber web site is a one-stop shop for business referrals. We protect you from spam but we make sure you are found. Your own description and additional keywords help you be found when anyone searches for products or services. We include a map to your business and a web link to your web site. You are just a few clicks away from a new customer.
- Certificates of Origin: Doing business overseas? Your Chamber provides required certificates of origin. In-office rate for members: $5 per each unique certificate of origin. In-office rate for non-members: $30 per each unique certificate of origin. Please call 206-575-1633 to make sure we are available. Payment is due at the time of signing. Click here to learn more about certificates, and how your Chamber can help!
- Communication: Weekly emails keep you up to date. We could keep you busy nearly all day every day, but we know you’ll choose the best events and programs or educational workshops for you and your business.
- Social Media: Life moves fast these days, and the Chamber is active on Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Facebook to stay connected with you and to connect you to the world.
- Professional Growth and Prosperity: From peer-to-peer networking events to professional development sessions, from business leader round table discussions to policy committees, the Chamber offers you plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will allow you to grow professionally as well as influence policy and decision-making to the benefit of our whole community.
Membership Benefit: Legal Shield
As part of our dedication of service to our members, we are partnered with Legal Shield to offer discounts and member perks to all Chamber Members on Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection.
Legal Shield can help with:
- Legal consultation on unlimited number of personal and legal issues.
- Estate planning, preparation of your family Will, is free!
- Identity Theft issues, Legal Shield can help assist and restore both current and preexisting compromises.
- Identity Theft Plans that can cover you from Tax/ID Theft
- Members Perks, huge savings and discounts with local and national shopping brands.
- And More....
To take advantage of this benefit visit our partnered website here.