Take Your Career to New HeightsGuest Service Agents provide our guests with an authentic Hawaiian hospitality experience working at the ticket counter and at the gate. If you embody the spirit of Aloha and are able to transform our guests expectations, we look forward to learning more about your background and experience.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum age 18, possessing at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license issued in the United States.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs when checking guests' bags.
- Ability to work any shift awarded.
- Ability to complete pre-employment drug test and if hired, random drug testing.
- Ability to fulfill comprehensive background checks and fingerprinting to satisfy company security requirements and obtain various clearances to work at the airport (SIDA, Customs, and USPS, as applicable).
- No visible body art.
Hawaiian Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer Hawaiian Airlines (“Hawaiian”) embraces the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action, and strives to recruit and retain the most talented appli-cants from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabil-ity, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Our policies and procedures ensure that we deliver on that commitment with integrity, and that all employment decisions are based on merit and business need.